Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kesh Kanti Reetha Hair Cleanser


I laid my hands onto yet another Patanjali product, after I had finished the Kesh Kanti Milk Protein shampoo earlier. Though I planned to buy the original Kesh Kanti shampoo(reviewed here), my eyes caught this bottle, that seemed to be a new addition. So I decided to try the Kesh Kanti Reetha hair cleanser. The main reason being, I have been using reetha to wash and clean my hair, ever since I can remember, as my mom never liked chemical laden, store bought shampoo.
















The Company claims: Usefulness in dryness & roughness of hair. Prevents hair fall & improves hair shine. 

Price & Quantity: So, without delay I bought this shampoo and all I spent was INR 85 for a 200 ml bottle.

Likes:
  •    It is a herbal based product and natural.
  •  The one thing that I have noticed with all the Patanjali shampoos is – I do not experience hair fall at all. Without jumping the gun, I’ll tell you the entire story in a nutshell though. 
When I had used Head & Shoulders, Pantene or Garnier shampoo, I could see many hair strands fall off while I was rinsing my hair. The bathroom floor would be full of my hair. Of course this made me sad! Then I decided to switch to Patanjali shampoo. Initially, for the first 2 weeks, I could see lesser hair fall of during and after shampooing, but not anymore.

  • The shampoo does not lead to dryness of hair and scalp, considering I have extremely dry hair. **
  • Hair looks voluminous and bouncy and full of life.
  •  It makes your hair super-clean.
Dislikes:
  •  Honestly, I don’t like the color of this product. Its pitch black and looks like I am applying dark pitch used to construct roads, on my tresses. I’m sure this can be worked upon.
  • Practically no fragrance. I believe a nice fragrance gives you a ‘feel good factor’.
  • It contains chemicals, so its not entirely herbal and natural. 


Points: 3.5/5. Points deducted for the color of the product and for lack of fragrance.


Will I buy? Hmmm… I guess no. My next purchase would the Anti-dandruff shampoo from Patanjali that supposedly contains aloe vera.  

Final Verdict: It’s a good product at the price, but I wont use it on a regular basis, for I don’t like the color and the absence of fragrance demotivated me totally. However, it does its job well! 

Pls do share your thoughts about this product in the comment box below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)