Sunday, August 04, 2013

Brownish Black EOTD

After a nude EOTD it's now time for a glamorous smoky  brown eye. I used very normal products to create this look. Wanna know more? Then read on.

Sorry for the undone eyebrows! (Hope this doesnt raise a storm.) :P
The products used to get this look are:

1. Miss Claire's shimmery black eye shadow
2. Lakme Waterproof Instaliner
3. Himalaya Kajal
4. Lakme Eyekonic kajal
5. Clinique mascara

And that's all that I've used. Sounds great isnt it? 

Let's see how I got this look. With a eyeshadow brush I applied a generous amount of the shimmery eye shadow. After blending for quite some time, I lined my eyes with the eyeliner. 

Then I applied the Himalaya kajal, and followed it up with the Lakme kajal to get a full on smoky effect. I applied two coats of the mascara to  the lashes and voila the look turned out just right ( I suppose)! :)


What are your thoughts about this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)