Thursday, August 01, 2013

Review: Fab India Vitamin E Enriched Night Cream for Dry Skin

For the past couple of months I have been looking high and low for a good moisturising night cream that also checks premature ageing of the skin. And this hunt ended when I zeroed in on Fab Indias Vitamin E enriched Night Cream for Dry Skin.


Well I do not have dry skin per se yet I fell for this seeing the vitamin E on the label! Being easy on the pocket and sold by a herbal brand like Fab India, I took no time to order it online from Medplus and when I checked this product, I kinda liked it. Read on to know why.


As I have already said, it is herbal, yet I saw the presence of a lot of chemicals. The cream is a thickish-white formula that seems quite heavy at a glance. However, I feel the consistency is of a very mousse-like smooth cream. 

For someone blessed with a combination skin like me, it might not be a good product. However considering the usually dry conditions in Pune all round the year, this worked really well for me. The first time I applied this cream, my face felt very smooth and instantly moisturised. But I got to feel the goodness of the cream when I woke up in the morning. My face not only felt smooth, but seemed silky and plump like a babys cheeks. Seriously girls Im not exaggerating a wee bit.
Over a period of time, after regular usage, I did notice the pimple marks on my face fade away and skin becoming satin-smooth. As a result, my face looks a lot more bright and clearer than before. This tub really delights me when I see the difference it has made to my skin.
So my advice to all of you, would be to buy, apply and enjoy the benefits of this cream yourself! Do not delay. Lastly, this is a wonderful night cream and does its job extremely well. Oily skinned girls could try this in the night as the cream is not overtly oily, but creates a matte effect. I'm thinking this could be a great product for women looking for anti-ageing benefits as you can apply this last thing in the night. 

Price: INR 275/-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)