Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Brown EOTD with Avon Mocha Quad Palette

Its raining cats and dogs here everyday and like most of you, I have taken to coffee big time! So whether it is morning or night, all I am sipping these days is a cuppa of steaming hot coffee. And this reminded me of the lovely Avon Mocha Quad eyeshadow pallette I had bought from a blogger friend Anindita, who blogs at ani-makeuup.blogspot.in about 2 months back. Anindita resides in my hometown Kolkata and is an Avon consultant. Kolkata girls if you are reading this, you can contact Anindita to place orders for Avon products, which can be easily shipped all over the country. (Her email id: makeuupani@gmail.com)
 
Without much delay, I took out the quad pallette from the dresser, admired it for 10 seconds and began experimenting with the awesome colors. Result: a chocolatey(....ummm another favorite of mine) EOTD with bronze and dark coffee shades (the two colors seen in the bottom row).




How to get the look?

This one is utterly simple gals. All you have to do is apply the shimmery bronze eyeshadow all over the lids upto the crease. Blend it for sometime and then apply the dark coffee shade, right below the crease. Again blend it properly. Now take some shimmery bronze eyeshadow, used initially and dab it around the inner corner of the eyes (near the waterline) like JLo (a.k.a Jennifer Lopez)


I drew a thin line with the Lakme instaliner on my upper eyelids. I completed my eye make up by applying a generous amount of the Himalaya kajal on the waterline and two coats of Clinique mascara. Since the EOTD happened all of a sudden, I completely forgot to prep my eyes before and after applying the eye make up. I am sure you would not like to skip these steps.

I quite liked the overall look the way it turned out in 20 minutes flat, though I could have jazzed it up even more, but then a working married woman is always pressed for time. So next time, I will attempt a jazzier and heavier version of this look. Till then, wait hold on a moment, dont you want to see the EOTD pics? :) Here they are.


Hope you like the look and as always your precious feedback is most awaited. :) and yes I do think it is a pretty good pallette with some much needed shades for regular eye make up looks.


Products Used: 

1. Avon Mocha Quad palette - shades used viz. Bronze and Dark coffee
2. Lakme Insta Waterproof eyeliner
3. Himalaya Herbals Kajal
4. Clinique mascara



Hope you like the look and as always your precious feedback is most awaited. :) Goodnight and sweet dreams my lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)