Friday, September 14, 2012

Pout Pretty Reviews 'The Fab India Tea Tree Face Wash'

I was planning to buy a few stuff for myself and I noticed that most of the products I was planning to buy, have been used by Dolon of Pout Pretty fame. So I requested her to review them for me, so that based on her reviews, I could take a call.




And she was kind enough to take the pain of writing and reviewing the product. Here’s what she had to say:






















I know a lot of you swear by The Body Shop’s Tea Tree range for all your oily skin and acne woes. No doubt the products are amazing but an equally good range of Tea Tree products are available at Fab India and at nearly half the price. I’ve been using the Fab India Tea Tree face wash for nearly two years now for my oily/combination skin and don’t even remember the number of tubes that I've used up. This is definitely one product that I can repurchase again and again.

Let’s see why.


What Fab India Claims:  

An antiseptic face wash ideal for oily skin, containing tea tree oil and turmeric extract. Daily use removes excess sebum reducing acne and pimples.

Ingredients:  

Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Sodium Chloride, Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic Acid, Guar Gum, Turmeric Extract, Citric Acid.

What You See: 
The packaging of the face wash is very simple just like all the other fab India products, a light green bottle with a handy click cap. It’s a gel based face wash, green in color with a transparent base. The quantity required is very little and lathers up pretty well. It is a mild face wash therefore does not lead to any dryness and the skin feels squeaky clean after use.

What are the Pros?


·   100% natural


·   Controls oil secretion and prevents skin breakouts
·   Does not dry out the skin
·  Very refreshing
·  Reasonably priced
·  Lasts for a pretty long time


What are the Cons?
·  I don’t like the medicated smell
· Might be drying on those with dry skin

If you are looking for an affordable face wash to deal with oily skin and acne, do give this one a try. The results might not be instantaneous and takes a bit of time to show up, but you will love the effect on your skin. And pls do not forget to put in your thoughts about 
whether you liked it nor not. :)



What I feel/say:

Considering the effect this face wash has on the skin, I’ll certainly buy it. Here's why: 


· I have combination skin like Dolon.
· I want a face wash that refreshes and solves acne problems.
· I would like to use a face wash that has long lasting effect and is herbal as well. :)

    
So a ayes it is for me, Girls! What about you, would you like to try this face wash as well?


Note: Keep watching this space, because Dolon has promised to review a few other products for me. So stay tuned Girls!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this up dearie...and yes I love this face wash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nivi i am also having a combination skin... so i think i can too give this a try... but by putting SLES and other chemicals how can they claim to be 100% natural??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Supriya.. It's not 100% natural. In fact I feel no product is completely natural, else it would rot quite easily. Preservatives or chemicals are always added. :) But I have heard very good reviews of this one from many women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dolon: You're always welcome. I'll try it for sure. Also pls review the Aloe Vedha Choc Vanilla Shower gel for me , whenever u have time! :)Am lusting for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey even i have a review of this too! do check it sometimes..
    i like it too.. but as there is too much of the product that comes so im bored of it! it takes a lot of washes to come off! thats a turn off! hope u like it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nice review.will try it. I write reviews for oily combination skin products. Do check out my blog. allobo.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)