Monday, September 24, 2012

This or That.. I'm Tagged

MAKEUP


Blush or Bronzer? 
Blush!

Lipgloss or Lipstick?

Lipgloss

Chapstick or Lipbalm?
Lipbalm

Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow?

Sparkle

Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil  Eyeliner?

Liquid

Foundation or Concealer?

Concealer

Liquid or Powder Foundation?
Liquid Foundation

Neutral or Statement Eyes?
Statement

Winged or Rimmed liner?

Rimmed Liner

Pressed or Loose Shadows?
Pressed Shadows

Waterproof or Non Water proof?
Waterproof 

Brushes, Sponges or Fingers?
Brushes


NAILS

Neon, Pastels or Glitter Nails?
Pastels

Long or short?
Long
Acrylic or natural?
Acrylic

Matte or Shiny?

Shiny

Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?

Myself


BODY

Perfume or Body splash?

Body splash
Lotion or Body butter?
Lotion
Body wash or Soap?

Body Wash

Fruity or Flowery scents?

Flowery

Natural or Synthetic products?

Natural


FASHION

Jeans or Sweat pants?
Jeans

Long sleeve of Short?
Long

Dresses or Skirts?

Skirts

Stripes or Plaid?

Stripes :)


Tunics or Tshirts?

Tshirts


Flip flops or Sandals?


Flip Flops!


Scarves or Hats?


Scarves


Studs or Dangly earrings?

Dangly


Necklaces or Bracelets ?


Necklace 


Heels or flats ?

Heels


Jacket or Hoodie?  
Hoodie


HAIR

curly or straight


Straight


Bun or ponytail

Bun


Bobby pins or butterfly clips
Simple clips
J


Hair spray or gel
Hair spray


Long or short 
Long


Light or dark 
Dark!


Side sweep bangs or Full bangs
Side Swept


Up or Down 
Down

RANDOM
Rain or shine
Shine

Summer or winter

Winter

Chocolate or Vanilla 

Chocolate

Pool or beach?

Beach..


Mall or online shopping?

Mall


Coke Pepsi?

Thums Up


Donuts or Pastry?

Sizzling Brownie...  J


Now I tag:
Supriya of Purple Notebook

Radha of My Noble Secrets

Prachi of Lumiousha



A special thanks goes to Dolon for tagging me. :)

14 comments:

  1. Such a long list...
    shell i answer here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tagged too. Many questions!
    I like full bangs on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Radha: You can copy and paste this and write a post on this. Although I dont mind if you answer here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Demi: Yeah quite many questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will answer here itself dear...

    Makeup

    Blush
    Lipstick
    Lippalm
    Sparkle
    Cream
    Foundation
    Powder Foundation
    Staetment
    Rimmed liner
    Pressed shadows
    Non Waterproof
    Sponge

    Nail

    Pastels
    Long
    Acrylic
    Shiny
    myself


    BODY

    Perfume
    Lotion
    Soap
    Flowery
    Nature


    Fashion

    Jeans
    Short
    Skirts
    Stripes
    Tunics
    Flip Flops!
    Scarves
    Dangly earrings
    Bracelets
    Flats
    Jacket

    HAIR

    Straight
    Ponytail
    Bobby pins
    I won't use anything
    Long
    Dark
    Side Sweep
    Down

    RANDOM

    Rain
    Winter
    Vanilla
    Beach
    Online shopping
    I won't drink kinda drinks
    I won't eat NV

    Wowwww Enjoying Ans....
    Thank you Nive...



    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks dear.. enjoyed ur answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. like yur post :) :)
    following yu now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and btw i saw yur comment on my post that you are following me . .i dont see yu in my followers list hon . . kindly check !!!

      Delete
  8. I gave 2 awards to all my friends. Of course you are on of them and the awards are for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Demi, thank you so much for awarding and for recognising me as your friend. Can you please reveal the post title, coz I could not find the post where you have awarded me? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.beautyandthemist.com/2012/09/23-autumn-awards-and-special-awards-to.html
      The two awards at the end are for all my friends.

      Delete
  10. a special thanks for tagging me nivi.. check out http://supriyav.blogspot.in/2012/10/hey-people-im-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)