Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Watch what you Eat


Ah Yes....I AM A MOM!!! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM, & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get Holidays, Sick pay or Days off!! I work through the DAY & NIGHT!!! I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just my First JOB.....Being A MOM!!!!

One of my friend has posted this as her FB status. At once, I was reminded of my Mum and I began wondering ‘OMG, how could she do all this with a smile all the time for me!” This is such a daunting task! 

I was also reminded of the working mothers in my organization, who juggle work and home with such great ease. Talking to such working mothers, makes me realize that they are the pillars of their homes. (The housewives are no less, though!) 

So today I’ll write for such women who are always juggling between their homes and work/business/household chores.  

Being the pillar of your home means you must support your spouse, kids, in laws and parents all at the same time, and manage your maids and work too. 

And doing so much in 24 hours and non-stop means you get little time to take care of your skin, hair and overall health. Right? However, there’s some solution still. 

Follow the simple and quick tips below, to look like a yummy mummy and wife like Lara Dutta, Juhi Chawla and Sridevi etc.


A Modern Indian Woman

Thumb Rule for Busy Women:
 




i.  It’s a given that you’ll not get more than 24 hours for yourself. So despite your busy schedule, you will need to ensure that you look attractive and healthy.
ii The easiest way to achieve this is manage your skin, hair and health through your diet.
iii  Watch what you eat and eat what’s best for your overall health as proper diet will address common skin and hair problems like acne, dandruff and ageing relate problems as well.

·  Replace oily and junk food with salads made with cucumber, tomato, sprouts and lettuce. You can have salads for breakfast or with lunch.

·  Take two pods of garlic with lunch each day. This takes care of all blood impurities.

·  Eat 2 fruits each day. Add a banana to your breakfast and eat oranges or any other seasonal fruit for snacks in the evening.

·  Banana ensures smooth skin and fabulous hair and is a great energy resource as well.

·  For healthy hair, add fish, chicken, dairy products and curd to your diet.

·  Curd again is a cure for many health problems. So do not forget to eat a bowl full of curd every day after lunch.  

·  Spinach and leafy vegetables are a must for your body. They are beneficial for your skin, hair and digestive system.

·  Take nuts such as almonds. You can soak 4-5 almonds in the night and eat them the next morning, with a cup of milk etc.

·  Pulses provide proteins and is must for everyone.

·  Lastly, think positive. Believe that the glass is always half-full and Whatever happens happens for the Best. J

Adopting a balanced diet can help women to address their beauty and body needs effectively and easily.  Remember, whatever you eat shows on your skin. So lifestyle change in terms of a proper and balanced diet is essential. Just make a few of these alterations to your diet and see the difference! You'll achieve beautiful skin and hair with very less effort. JJ


PS: Images have been sourced from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know your opinions and views. Pls share! :)